Honored to have worked with amazing people in a wide array of different roles.
Software Engineering Intern @Microsoft- OneDrive + SharePoint
Duration: June - August 2019. Seattle, WA
- Built and implemented a Tenant Temperature Service from scratch.
- This service is part of SharePoint's initiative to roll out code in a safer and more predictable way to customers.
- It is essentially a HeatMap that included a REST API service and UI where developers can query the service in order to receive certain tenant information.
Business Strategy Consultant @Astrome Technlogies
Duration: May - June 2019. Bangalore, India
- One of 13 students to be selected as the inaugral cohort of Wharton India Fellows
- Worked with the business development team on new market entry into Africa and the Middle East
- Wrote a 50+ page report analyzing the telecommunications market in Africa and the Middle East, including key players and industry growth.
Co-Founder, Developer - SilkBlu Technologies
Duration: January 2019 - May 2020. Philadelphia, PA Software Design & Consulting company that has been contracted for multiple development projects.
- Flagship product is BotAlly which is a desktop software compatible with both windows and Mac OS
- Led product development with ta total of 3 teammates
- Wrote custom installation scripts
- Used Selenium and chrome driver to create an activity generator bot(from exisiting code)
- Wrote Java Code to convert JSON and XML file types into different formats including CSV
Software Engineering/Product Manager Intern @Microsoft- OneDrive + SharePoint
Duration: June - August 2018. Seattle, WA
- Intern in the rotational Explore Program, split up into Software Engineering, Product Management and testing.
- Worked on the OneDrive + SharePoint team to help fix the issues with Sharepoint Online's dark deployment Strategy. During the PM phase my teammates and I wrote a PM spec addressing issues we found after a few weeks of research. The spec also contained a solution to one of the problems which we later implemented. The
- The solution was a flight auto-freeze system that is projected to improve CPU by greater than 1%.
Technology Director for the 25th Annual Wharton Africa Business Forum
Duration: August - November 2017. Philadelphia, PA
The Wharton Africa Business Forum (WABF) is the longest running business school conference focused on Africa. Each year, WABF brings 600+ students and professionals to discuss the latest thinking on starting, growing and transforming business on the continent.
- Worked with the CTO to develop the website
- Initiated development and took ownership of the conference app.
- The conference app was one of the highlights of the event